8/06/2020

new pieces in my closet | outfit inspirations


this post is a result of a collaboration with FememLuxe


Hello lovelies,

I hope you are having an amazing summer and enjoying the weather, whether you are on vacation or spending it at home! I am right now packing since I will leave for my own trip this weekend and can not wait to finally see something else than just my house I've been stuck in since March - except my little trip to Austria. If you want to know what I did there check out my Instagram Channel, I put all my stories in my Highlights for you to watch.
Before I am leaving tho I wanted to show you some pieces I got to choose from FemmeLuxe.
As always, all the pieces I shopped are linked.


The first item is totally the latest trend - a tie dye shirt!
I love this trend, because I also love wearing more colors lately and this pastel like pink is such a dream. I can see myself wearing the t-shirt toegther with the denim shorts I am wearing in the picture or also with white cycling shorts. Either way in my opinion the shirt looks amazing.

Next I got another loungewear set to work in from home as I've been doing it in the past months.
The fabric of the black set is really thick and perfect for more cloudy and rainy days. Also, I think the little bow you can tie in the front of the sweater looks really cute.


Another t-shirt I got with this order is this nude crop top, which has a really pretty cut and feels super nice. I can not wait to combine it, as seen here, with some denims or a cute skirt. As you can also see in the photos, the shirt is a bit see through but definitely manageable with a white or nude bra!



The last piece I chose this time is another loungewear set which I was looking forward to maybe wear out, since the nude color and cut seemed to better super elegant. Sadly, since I am pretty petite, the pants were a bit big on me. Other than that I think it's a beautiful set which I would wear again in those white heels if I got the fitting size. Also, I could definetly see myself wearing some other women dresses with these cute highheels.

Which piece is your favorite and what do you think about the tie dye trend?
Let me know in the comments and I hope to see you again soon!
xoxo ally