7/15/2019

outfits of the month | june


Hello lovelies,

I am back with another post to show you my most recent Instagram posts and to link all the items I wear, so you can shop them too! Also, before I start, I now also have 21Buttons, so if you use the app just follow me on my account and directly shop my clothes!!

Ich bin zurück mit einem neuen Post, in welchem ich Euch meine Instagram Looks zeigen möchte und für Euch alle Pieces die ich trage verlinke, sodass Ihr sie nach shoppen könnt. Bevor ich aber beginne, könnt Ihr mir ab jetzt auch gerne bei 21Buttons folgen! Dort könnt Ihr immer direkt meine Looks shoppen!



Blazer - nobodys child* [ HERE ]
Top - Review [ SIMILAR HERE ]
Cycling Pants - nobodys child* [ HERE ]
Sunglasses - MVMT* [ HERE ]

Blazer feat cycling pants is my new go to look for any event! Wore it for easter and a graduation party and felt SO good in it!


Top - nobodys child* [ HERE ]
Boyfriend Denim - H&M [ SIMILAR HERE ]

This top reminds be just of warm summer days, I do not know why, probably the cute flower print. But I definitely feel super comfortable in it! I love to wear it with basic high waist denim.


swimsuit - Dokotoo* [ HERE ]

I got incredible many compliments on this swimsuit and I really get where they are coming from!


Shirt - H&M [ SIMILAR HERE ]
Denim Dress - H&M [ SIMILAR HERE ]

Sadly, this dress is not in stock anymore, because it is one of my favorites for summer!


Set - ShowPo* [ HERE ]

You can never go wrong with cheetah print!

 Hope you enjoyed todays post!
xoxo ally

* this items was kindly gifted / dieses Produkt wurde mir netterweise zur Verfügung gestellt